DELMAR International School
By completing this form, we will respond to you within a period of no more than two business days. The option of scheduling a visit to the school is offered to give your family the opportunity to get to know DELMAR School and to be able to answer your questions.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- Complete Enrollment Application
- Format “Student development history”
- 2 letters of recommendation from 2 DELMAR families or employment references.
- Copy of birth certificate and CURP
- Copy of the last academic reports of the student
- Letter of non-debt from the current school (if applicable)
Psychopedagogical and academic
The cost of the evaluation is $700.00 pes
os, which must be paid by credit or debit card at reception prior to the application.
Once the process is complete, the student’s file is submitted to the admissions committee.
The deadline for obtaining a response is a maximum of 15 days
Psychopedagogical and academic evaluation
At certain levels we have limited places. In order to be added to the waiting list, candidate families must complete the admissions process. Waitlist priority is based on your acceptance date and our admissions policy.