ESP | ENG
We contribute to the integral development of our students, through programs of excellence in Sports and Art workshops that are taught in different forms and levels, allowing our students to have a sporty, healthy, and creative lifestyle that can continue throughout their lives.
Through the development of virtues, our students learn to resolve conflicts and face challenges, to form competitive teams that seek to win through effort, teamwork, fair play, honesty, and humility, always respecting the rival.
At High School, we consolidate our educational model by promoting responsible freedom and autonomy for our students.
We cover grades 10, 11, and 12. (Corresponding to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade of high school in Mexico.)
The apprenticeships have been selected from the academic programs of the General Directorate of Baccalaureate (DGB), the Common Core Standards of the United States, the standards of the ISTE, the College Board, and the CENEVAL.
We work on cross-disciplinary and interdisciplinary projects that develop in each student an administrative vision and a proactive attitude aimed at achieving results. We seek the improvement of objective bilingual writing that complies with the vision of a scientific nature that the current academic world requires.
In this stage, the students shape their own professional projects through the vocational guidance received and the integration of 21st-century skills.
• Bilingual Education and Certification
Students are offered the FCE / CAE certification by Cambridge, which will facilitate the student´s admission process to the best universities in the world.
• Technological training
– Digital domain through one of the best Makerspace classrooms at the pre-university level in the entire country.
– Programming of moving objects.
We enrich student life with experiences such as:
-University certifications-Entrepreneurship Projects-International travel and exchange programs-TED-ed talks where they work on oral expression (English and Spanish) and public Speaking-Personalized coaching-Accompaniment / ensure admission to the university.
For more information write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School is for students in grades 7th -9th. (equivalent to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade of secondary school in Mexico)
Our educational team accompanies students in a personalized way in the process of getting to know each other and understanding the great potential they have. We provide the necessary tools to develop all intellectual capacities and consolidate study habits.
At the beginning of adolescence, we work closely with parents to create action plans that affect the personal lives of their children with all the characteristics that must be formed at this stage. This is achieved based on confidence in the student and surrounding him with a good environment.
In addition to the core curriculum standards and programs, in Middle School, our students develop in the following Extra-Curricular subject areas:
• TED-Ed Student Talks (public speaking)• Entrepreneurship programs• Development of Digital Skills• Learn to Love Program (Affective Education)• Art and Creativity• After School
• Cambridge Certifications: the English level of our students is certified by Cambridge Assessments. These are the levels for which we prepare our students: (PET / FCE)-Seventh: B1 -Eighth: B1 (PET)-Ninth B1 or B2 (FCE)
We have a Makerspace laboratory, which favors the development of creativity and innovation. Our students find creative and meaningful solutions to everyday problems using technology, as well as their cognitive, social, and emotional skills. They also know, learn and master programming languages, rely on ICT as communication tools.
Music Box Recording studios, instruments, choir, and orchestra.
-United States (The Heights & Oakcrest School)
Our Elementary School focuses on achieving in our students ( 6 to 12 years old) autonomous, academically competent people who consolidate learning, socio-emotional skills, trained for dialogue, and respect for the rules of coexistence and service to others.
Our Elementary Education is composed of First Grade through Sixth Grade.
• Bilingual Education
The primary language of our Spanish-speaking students is always valued and respected as it can be a great tool to transition to the English Language.
Our trained teachers use Differentiate Instruction to value, their primary language, respect their culture, and give the necessary support to our English-Only community who know little or no Spanish upon entering our schools.
• Literacy-Based program
o We apply Cambridge KET or PET certification in grades E5 and E6.
• Personalized education
o Preceptor: We get to know each student through the Lead homeroom teacher. Starting in 4th grade, each of our students is accompanied by a counselor who helps them integrate the physical, emotional, social, and academic aspects in each student´s personal growth project.
o Digital skills
● Sports, Art, and Music
DWe awaken creativity in students and accompany them through the PBL methodology in the process of turning their ideas into specific projects, with a productive and beneficial purpose for society.
For more information write to us at email@example.com
In DELMAR Kindergarten, each student is a unique project, our program focuses on developing the maximum abilities of our students in a bilingual environment so that they learn to work in collaboration with their peers, growing in communicative and socio-affective skills in an environment of values.
Our educational program encompasses the following grades:-Prematernal – (From 1 year 4 months completed in August)-Nursery – 2 years (From 1 year 8 months completed in August)-Kindergarten 1 – 3 years (From 2 years 8 months completed in August)-Kindergarten 2 – 4 years (From 3 years 8 months completed in August)-Kindergarten 3 – 5 years (From 4 years 8 months completed in August)• From an early age, we motivate an interest in literacy and the arts.
● Bilingual EducationSpanish Instruction:The primary language of our Spanish-speaking students is always valued and respected as it can be a great tool to transition to the English Language.Our trained teachers use Differentiate Instruction to value, their primary language, respect their culture, and give the necessary support to our English-Only community who know little or no Spanish upon entering our schools.In the Prematernal and Maternal school, English is taught using the “TPR” (Total Physical Response) method. Focusing mainly on Listening and Speaking of both languages.In Kindergarten we use the “Natural Approach” method with which children learn to speak English like native speakers. From K3 on, it is enriched with the “Literacy-based” curriculum that places language within a narrative context.Robotics is taught with the Lego program.
● NeuromotorThrough neuromotor classes, students achieve self-control and body control for optimal school performance and develop their maximum potential in sports.
For more information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
tes ed modal
Escuela de procedencia: