Proceso de admisión
Welcome to Delmar International School
By completing this form, we will respond to you within a period of no more than two business days. The option of scheduling a visit to the school is offered to give your family the opportunity to get to know DELMAR School and to be able to answer your questions.
If you have technical problems, please contact our Admissions department: admisionesedelmarschool.edu.mx
JOIN THE DELMAR COMMUNITY
- Complete Enrollment Application
- Format “Student development history”
- 2 letters of recommendation from 2 DELMAR families or job references.
- Copy of birth certificate and CURP
- Copy of the last academic reports of the student (no aplica para maternal)
- Letter of non-debt from the current school (if applicable)
In case any other information is required we will let you know.
Psychopedagogical and academic evaluation for aspiring students.
The cost of the evaluation is $700.00 pesos, which must be paid by credit or debit card at reception prior to the application.
Once the process is complete, the student’s file is submitted to the admissions committee.
The deadline for obtaining a response is a maximum of 15 days.
Delivery of Results
At certain levels we have limited places. In order to be added to the waiting list, candidate families must complete the admissions process. Waitlist priority is based on the acceptance date and our admissions policies.